A not-for-profit publication group specializing in refereed theological works from the global south which are of seminal importance for the church today.
Publication is governed by a select group of theologians from across the global south who affirm that a work is worthy of publication.
Publication is in both e-book and print-on-demand formats using standardized formatting, fonts, and citation methodology.
Mechanics of the process are managed by an editor.
Works will be available through a major online bookstore capable of delivering both formats.
Sam Deressa, editor
Committee of Scholars from the Global South Editorial Team
- Bruk Ayele, PhD , Mekane Yesus Seminary, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Ibrahim Bitrus, PhD, Federal College of Education, Yola, Nigeria
- Suzanne Hequet, PhD (emerita), Concordia University, Saint Paul, MN, USA
- Julius Kiambi Kithinji, PhD, St. Paul University, Limuru, Kenya
- Pum Za Mang, PhD, Myanmar Institute of Theology, Yangon, Myanmar
- Misgana Mathewos, PhD, Ethiopian Graduate School of Theology, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Detlev Schulz, PhD , Concordia Theological Seminary, Fort Wayne, IN, USA
Mark Schuler, ThD (emeritus), Concordia University, Saint Paul, MN USA, director of publications
One response to “Global South Theological Publications”
Hi, this is a comment.
To get started with moderating, editing, and deleting comments, please visit the Comments screen in the dashboard.
Commenter avatars come from Gravatar.